Small and midsize businesses (SMBs) face the same challenges as their largest enterprise counterparts. In fact, SMBs are now leveraging technology and services such as hosted VoIP to level the playing field and compete on a global level. (Ziff Davis) BCI’s VO2 Hosted IP Voice Services provide the benefits of an integrated BroadSoft/Cisco VoIP based phone system without having to own, manage, or maintain IP PBX or unified communications hardware systems. We deliver superior enterprise class service and features, ensuring reliability and high availability, in addition to comprehensive flexibility, and all at an affordable monthly rate.
- Elimination of On-Premise Hardware System and maintenance expenses:
– Physical Space Requirements
– Electrical Power Costs
– Ongoing Maintenance Expenses
– Obsolescence Concerns
- Proven Technology and Features – Utilization of BroadSoft/Cisco technologies, ensures that we can provide customers proven and best available features in the marketplace.
- Flexible Deployment Options – Because of our solution design, we can easily provide numerous custom and flexible deployment options that will suit immediate needs, while allowing for future growth.
- Efficiency of Deployment and Management – Our hosted services provide greater efficiency of costs and expenses when compared to conventional on-premise hardware systems.
- Reliability and High Availability – By applying redundant routing and call-flow techniques with carrier-class equipment we can provide excellent reliability and availability at all levels.
- Lower Costs – Significantly reduce the upfront capital investment along with simple, predictable monthly pricing
VO2 Networx is the telephony division of BCI. The business was founded in 2003 and was one of the first companies in the U.S. to embrace and provide hosted IP based voice services, essentially pioneering the technology as it redefined telephony communications. VO2 has successfully served thousands of satisfied customers since the company’s inception. BCI acquired the company in 2011 to strategically expand our cloud-based product portfolio and our technology services geographical footprint.
Click here to view or download a PDF version of BCI’s Hosted IP Voice Services.
Want To Know More?
For more information or a quotation, please contact us by calling our toll free number or sending an e-mail to the below sales address. If you already have a BCI account executive, you may contact them directly.
|Phone:||Toll Free: 800.748.6317