Businesses of all sizes are increasingly turning to managed security services for cost effective, multi-threat security solutions and around the clock risk mitigation. The demand has been fueled by regulation and compliance requirements, greater executive awareness of IT risk, a severely limited pool of trained security personnel, and a primary desire to focus on their core business instead of their network’s security.
We utilize FortiGate unified threat management and next generation firewall network security appliances to deliver ASIC-accelerated performance, and the integration of multiple layers of security designed to help protect against application and network threats. Our highly trained and certified engineers and the utilization of Fortinet’s advanced appliances, together with their broad product line of solutions allows us to go beyond UTM to help secure the extended enterprise – from endpoints to the perimeter and the core, including databases and applications.
BCI’s Managed Network Security Services deliver the highest level of network, content and application security with a multifaceted, highly disciplined approach to solving complex, actively evolving security threats. We will also assist in the development of sound security policies that incorporate all network access points, as well as the application of management tools throughout the infrastructure that assist in continuous monitoring, event response and improvement.
Let us show you how our Managed Security Services can increase your network protection and reliability, reduce your business costs and provide you the peace of mind and confidence you need, so you can concentrate on your business, not your network.
- Site Survey and Risk Assessment – Review and assess customer’s current network and security infrastructure, including IT related business risks and existing security policies, comprehensive security architecture assessment and design, technology and business risks and procedures
- Managed Security Monitoring and Reporting – Continuous monitoring and interpretation of important system events throughout the network and security infrastructure, including unauthorized behavior, malicious hacks and denials of service (DoS), anomalies, trend analysis and others specific to customer
- Perimeter Management – Installations and upgrades of firewalls, virtual private networks (VPNs), intrusion detection, hardware and software and configuration changes
- Security Policies – Expert assistance in development of a sound security policy that incorporates all access points, endpoints and mobile devices provided by BCI’s experienced, certified security engineering team
- Borderless Intelligence and Risk Management Tools – Application of borderless intelligence and risk management tools, securing corporate resources and sensitive data
- Testing Policies and Tools – Test and evaluate policies and tools throughout the customer’s network and security infrastructure
- Monitoring, Response and Improvement – Continuous monitoring, event response and improvement, reducing the costs, complexity and response time for any evolving threats
- Superior Technical Support – 24/7/365 personal support services
Click here to view or download a PDF version of BCI’s Managed Security Services.
Want To Know More?
For more information or a quotation, please contact us by calling our toll free number or sending an e-mail to the below sales address. If you already have a BCI account executive, you may contact them directly.
|Phone:||Toll Free: 800.748.6317